Gary’s Sex Tips #1002
If she calls out her ex boyfriend’s name in bed go to his house and kiss him. See what the dick about! See what all the fuss is about!
things to remember, n.m.
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life’s cruelest irony.
Douglas Coupland, Shampoo Planet (via kushandwizdom
sorry for replying in 0.2 seconds haha its not like i was waiting hahaha
(Source: heteroh, via such-an-imperfect-mess)
Maturing is realizing how many things don’t require your comment.
Rachel Wolchin (via psych-facts
When you meet someone who tries their hardest to stick by you regardless of how difficult you are, keep them. Keep them at all costs because finding someone who cares enough to look past your flaws isn’t something that happens every day.
Midnight Thoughts (I got lucky with you)
(Source: reality-escape-artist, via bongsboysandbutts)
I really do like it when people tell me about themselves. It doesn’t matter what, it can be about their day, what they did that they found amazing, what their hobbies are, etc. I like knowing about people, in a way, it makes me feel like they trust me. You’re not bothering me with your rambling, I actually prefer to listen.
If there is a God, He will have to beg my forgiveness.
A phrase that was carved on the walls of a concentration camp cell during WWII by a Jewish prisoner (via exam
(Source: notclarissa, via fingerblaster113)
Eating pussy is 30% basic skill and 70% paying the fuck attention.